Do playsets add value to your home?
Table of Contents
- Do playsets add value to your home?
- When should I buy outdoor playsets?
- How long do backyard playgrounds last?
- Do playsets ruin grass?
- What is the best brand of outdoor playsets?
- What are the best outdoor playsets?
- How long do Backyard Discovery playsets last?
- Are Backyard Discovery playsets made in America?
- What is the safest playground equipment?
- What do you put under an outdoor playhouse?
Do playsets add value to your home?
Considering many homebuyers have young children at home, a playset can definitely add value to your property and increase its curb appeal — if it's attractive and well-maintained. ... Some young homebuyers who don't have children yet might look at your property and envision their future.
When should I buy outdoor playsets?
In fact, late fall and early winter can be the best time to buy a swing set. On one hand, you may end up paying the year's lowest prices when you buy in November or December — but there are a whole host of other reasons to shop swing sets during the off-season.
How long do backyard playgrounds last?
A properly maintained pressure-treated wood play set will last at least fifteen to twenty years. A maintenance free vinyl set, however, can last at least 25-30 years or more! We like to tell our customers that they will last as long as your kids will use them, and probably even for the grandkids.
Do playsets ruin grass?
Many families choose to put their playset up over grass. Grass seems pretty soft, and you would think it would help in a fall, but it simply will not. Using a ground covering under your playset will be far more effective at preventing injuries from falls than grass.
What is the best brand of outdoor playsets?
- BEST OVERALL: Gorilla Playsets Chateau Wooden Swing Set.
- BEST BUDGET: Swing-N-Slide PB 8360 Ranger Wooden Swing Set.
- BEST WOODEN SWING SET: Backyard Discovery Parkway Swing Set.
- BEST FOR SMALL YARDS: Jump Power UFO Swing Set.
- BEST FOR BABIES: Costzon Toddler Climber and Swing Set.
What are the best outdoor playsets?
- Swing-N-Slide Grandview. ...
- KidKraft Brooksville Cedar Wood Swing Set. ...
- Backyard Discovery Woodland All Cedar Wood Playset. ...
- Lifetime Adventure Tower. ...
- Backyard Discovery Skyfort Cedar Swing. ...
- Gorilla Backyard Playground Frontier Deluxe. ...
- Gorilla Playsets Mountaineer Wooden Swing Set. ...
- Gorilla Treasure Trove Swing Set.
How long do Backyard Discovery playsets last?
A playset or swing set is an investment in your children and your backyard. Before you buy, chances are you want to know how long your swing set will last! A swing set lifespan can range from 3 years to a lifetime — how long yours lasts is 100% based on the quality of the set you buy.
Are Backyard Discovery playsets made in America?
Our major manufacturing facilities are in China. ... We have been manufacturing play sets for over 20 years. In 2007 we merged with the other large swingset manufacturer, Adventure play sets of Amarillo, TX. This made us the largest play set manufacturer in the US.
What is the safest playground equipment?
EWF is by far the safest and absorbs an impact of up to 12 feet when properly maintained at a 12-inch thickness. Although it looks like wood mulch, EWF is designed specifically for playground safety.
What do you put under an outdoor playhouse?
Some of the common playset ground coverings include pea gravel, playground sand, rubber mulch, shredded rubber, poured-in-place rubber, and many more. Your primary goal is to have a surfacing material that looks nice, easily accessible, and relatively inexpensive.